Friday, September 19, 2008

Is is Christmas Yet?

So Chip and I are beginning to get more eager in the anticipation of our daughter. My anticipation involves more trepidation and anxiety. While Chip wakes each day with the anticipation that she will arrive and it will be like Christmas...only to realize as the day passes that it is again Christmas Eve! Each day as we go to bed he'll say "Maybe tomorrow will be Christmas". So we continue to prepare and wait on this little ones arrival.



While her anticipated and predicted arrival date is still 13 days away, I am getting more comments from people that I look way too comfortable, and not nearly big enough for her to be coming any sooner than that. We will see.....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You look way to good! You have to be extremely large, retaining lots of water everywhere, and super uncomfortable, barely able to move about. Then perhaps she is on her way. Until then she is probably just enjoying her lovely, warm home:)

beth said...

Congratulations Tiffany and Chip on your new little girl Avery!
I am so excited for both of you and can wait to meet her!!