Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pictures from April

So in my excitement from getting a new camera, I forgot that there were still pictures that had not yet been downloaded from the old camera. Here they are!
My friend Jenny and her husband Bryan were in the area on vacation (sans children) and we were able to meet them and go out to dinner. I would love for Avery to meet their SIX little ones. Maybe we will be able to go back out to Arizona and visit them again soon! In the meantime check out their show on the WE network, 'Raising Sextuplets".
Avery's hair is getting so long, we can make it into a fauxhawk while washing it. It then tends to roll over, and we have come to call it the Elvis roll. Here she is sporting the look.

Also during the month of April, Avery got to spend several days with Grandma and Grandpa Waters while I went to work. Here she is enjoying a day with Grandma and Great Grandma Waters.

1 comment:

beth said...

I saw the commercial for that show and was wondering if it was them. I thought she looked familiar from your pics of her!! Can't wait to watch it!!