Avery is a true girl, complete with a blossoming love for shoes. She will grab her shoes out of her drawer and beg until I put them on her. Then soon after, she will grab another pair and insist that I put her in the new shoes. This process continues over and over until she finds the perfect pair of shoes for that play time. Yes, she probably has more pairs of shoes than a girl her age needs. But she, like her mommy, LOVES her shoes. Avery also loves Mommy's shoes... and Daddy's shoes, pretty much any shoes she can grab onto. In fact, I spent quite a bit of time today steering her away from other kids shoes that were taken off by the sandbox at the park today.
Here's some pictures of her trying some shoes on for size.
Whenever she gets the chance now, she opens up our closet doors and starts pulling mom's shoes out. All of them. And why stop with just the shoes. Let's try the box on for size! Look mom I fit in the box!

I have a feeling my shoe wardrobe will be invaded by my daughter for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment