Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A couple of days of firsts

Well the last couple of days have involved some first experiences for Avery.
The cutest, most fun and least painful experience for all involved was Avery having her hair in pigtails for the first time. She got many complements on our trip running errands and at the doctor's office. Avery has more hair at six months than many babies have at a year or more!













The next experience was Avery's first taste of solid food. And of course we were ready with the camera to document the event.
The look of anticipation..
First taste. I don't know quite what to think about this..Maybe if I push it away they won't try to give me anymore.

Ok, I really don't like this!

There were many more pictures and it was an adventure for all of us. Chip and I with laughter, Avery with growing frustration and ending in tears. Memorable, but we are hoping it gets more fun and enjoyable for all of us real quickly. This was the last picture and the end of this adventure for today.

2 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

i love the pigtails! so cute. :) she looks so happy, too!

Tiffani Mills said...

Seriously she looks so cute in the pigtails! I love it! I love pictures of babies first feedings too- they never look too thrilled.