Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Little Reader

It was recently pointed out to me that I have been slacking in my posts recently. Thank you for the motivation Uncle Alex. In my defense, we recently moved. And so that I may not be remiss, I will do my best to catch up with a few short posts. Here is a picture of Avery enjoying a one of her favorite activities.
She loves reading. In fact it is the one activity that will capture her attention for an extended period of time. She will grab a book off of her bookshelf, climb onto her rocker and read. It is so precious to realize the house has become quiet, walk to find her and hear her talking/reading to herself and see her engrossed in a pile of books. We hope she is building her brain in these quiet moments and a life-long love for reading
.

No comments: