Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Tea Party

To celebrate my cousins Bethany and Anna's birthday, Avery and I went to a tea party in their honor. My aunt Phoebe had a cute chair in her yard and I tried to get some pictures of Avery sitting in it. It was a very narrow chair however, which made it a challenge to get her to stay seated on the chair without leaning forward. But some turned out..

Then I decided, "wouldn't it be neat to try and get a picture of all three of the littlest girl cousins here". Easier said than done. Oh and did I mention it was approaching or past bed time for all three? Well first Moriah didn't want any part of it. Avery and Abigail looked in wonder as to what was wrong. Moriah is 10 months, Avery is 10 and 1/2 months, and Abigail is 13 months. So I took some of just Avery and Abby while we were waiting for Moriah. They watched with concern for her!Finally a picture of all three. I love Avery's face in this oneAnd just as I thought we could get a few to choose from, Avery is done and Abby wants down, just as Moriah was getting comfortable. After such a grueling photoshoot, Avery finished off her evening with lots of yummy treats from Mimi.

No comments: